Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! My name is Michelle, I’m a 30 something girl juggling family life with a full time blog and a social media job – and I wouldn’t have it any other way! I started writing Thou Shalt Not Covet in early in 2013 and it quickly became a massive part of my life. I love that my blog gives me the freedom to express myself and connect with like-minded people.
Thou Shalt Not Covet was born out of my love for beautiful and often unattainable things. I have a slight beauty obsession and the aim of my blog was originally to document my purchases and lustings. It’s evolved over the last two and a half years to include mostly beauty product reviews and features, as well as fashion, health and lifestyle posts. I’ve worked hard on Thou Shalt Not Covet to build up my style of writing and following and I love nothing more than seeing my blog grow year on year.
- I’ve recently won a Highly Commended Photography award at the .
- I’m also a regional representative covering East Anglia for .
- I’ve been a regional blogger for , and a beauty blogger for Beauty at Tesco.
- I’m ranked in the worldwide ‘Top 100 Beauty Blogs’ on Bloglovin.
- I’m included in ’30 Bloggers You should Be Following’ at
- I’m included in ’10 Beauty Bloggers You Need to Follow’ by
- I’m number 2 in the ‘Most Influential Beauty Influencers of 2016’ List on
- I’m included in the ‘Top 10 Social Influencers for beauty engagement in May 2017 UK’ by My Market Insight.
- I’m ranked number 1 in the ‘Top 10 Social Influencers for fragrance across Twitter’ in August 2017 UK’ by My Market Insight.
- I’m ranked at no. 2 in the Onalytica list.
- I’m also no.1 on the Teads list.
I’d love to hear from you – please feel free to me!