I’ve got a bit of a spoiler for you today – the FeelUnique 12 Days of Beauty Calendar has just landed at TSNC HQ, it contains a varied selection of mini and full size beauty items, including makeup, skincare and accessories, across a variety of high street and high end brands. Let’s take a look inside…
I’ve listed all the items below, included the estimated value of each product –
- Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster (5ml worth £7.50)
- PHB Ethical Beauty Natural & Organic Eyeliner Pencil (Full size 4g worth £8.95)
- Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cream (11ml worth £7.80)
- Inika light Reflect Cream (Full size 8ml worth £19.00)
- Palmers Coconut Oil Conditioning Shampoo (50ml worth £0.50)
- Rimmel Magnifeyes Eyeshadow Palette (Full size worth £7.99)
- Revlon Uniq One Hair Treatment (9ml worth £1.00)
- The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream (Full size 10ml worth £26.95)
- Invisibobble (Worth £4.99)
- Roger & Gallet Relaxing Shower Gel (50ml worth £2.40)
- Gatineau Perfection Ultime Retexturizing Beauty Cream (15ml worth £25.80)
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Madrid (full size worth £6.00)
The price is very reasonable at £35.00 with FeelUnique saying the contents are worth over £90.00, but I’ve worked out the value to be way over that at £118.88, so this is definitely a good deal!
I think this is a great way to try out some brands that you might not normally go for – for me I’m especially looking forward to getting stuck in with the Rimmel Eyeshadow Palette (it’s been a really long time since I’ve used anything from Rimmel) and trying out The Organic Pharmacy Lip & Eye Cream.
The FeelUnique 12 Days of Beauty Advent Calendar isn’t available just yet, but you can sign up to the wait list .
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
| | | | | | RSS Feed | |