MAC have recently added a range of new ‘Times Nine’ and ‘Times Fifteen’ eyeshadow palettes to their offering. There’s a whole host of palettes available including neutrals, dark tones, warm brights and cool brights – there really is something for everyone here!
Creating your own bespoke eyes has never been easier. These well edited Eyes X 9 and Eyes X 15 Palettes feature a wave of coordinated hues offering countless combinations. Four new Eyes X 9 Palettes join old favourites, featuring rich, smoky browns, frosty metallics, red-hot shades and lush tropical-inspired hues. The new In The Flesh Eye Shadow x 15 features iconic neutral shadows, perfect for a classic nude look. Textures range from matte to satin to frost. What’s more, Eyes x 9 is packaged in pocket-sized compacts for easy portability.
I have the new Tropic Cool Times Nine Palette which contains a selection of tropical blues, brilliant yellows, and cool neutrals, all housed in a dinky little compact which easily fits in the palm of your hand. The shades are as follows –
- Fresh Blade – a pale frosted yellow (veluxe pearl)
- Bright-Sided – a canary yellow (satin)
- Lemon Rush – a bright yellow lime green (matte)
- Lady Grey – a soft muted grey-green (satin)
- Neoprene Green – a kelly green with pearl (veluxe pearl)
- She’s A Model – a blackened teal with pearl (lustre)
- Liquid Sky – a cerulean blue (matte)
- Blue Envy – a frosty royal blue (veluxe pearl)
- Grey Horizon – a deep blue grey (matte)
I’ve swatched the palette on my arm and I have to say I’m really impressed with the intensity of the shadows. I especially love Lemon Rush, which is an almost neon bright yellow, Liquid Sky which is a beautiful bright sky blue which would look amazing along the bottom lash line, and Blue Envy, which is an intense metallic royal blue shade – the options are endless with this one!
The Tropic Cool Times Nine Palette is £25.00 and available now at MAC Cosmetics.
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
| | | | | | RSS Feed | |