I just happened to be browsing the Net-A-Porter site today and noticed this rather amazing set on sale. It’s not an advent calendar as such, in fact it’s much better as it contains 32 products rather than 24 or even 12.
The is described as an expertly curated set including 32 cult-favorite products covering makeup, skincare and hair, from top brands such as Hourglass, Charlotte Tilbury, Burberry Beauty, Sunday Riley and many more.
The kit contains 16 travel size and 16 full size products – now I don’t know about you but I think that’s pretty amazing really. When you look at the price of other luxury advent calendars, and consider that the majority of the products included are travel size, they make this looks like an amazing deal. I’m currently waiting on confirmation of which products are full size, and the size of the travel sized ones too, so as soon as I find out I’ll update the info below.
Here’s a list of everything that’s included – I’ve also added links to the individual products in case you want to look at them in more detail:
- Hourglass (3ml, worth £3.60)
- By Terry (2.2g, worth £10.00)
- Ilia (full size, worth £22.00)
- Beautyblender (full size, worth £16.00)
- Kevyn Aucoin (full size, worth £42.00)
- Edward Bess (full size, worth £30.00)
- Burberry Beauty (full size, worth £26.00)
- Wander Beauty (full size, worth £21.00)
- Kjaer Weis (full size, worth £32.00)
- Lilah B (full size, worth £38.00)
- Goldfaden MD (7ml, worth £19.60)
- 111SKIN (10ml, worth £50.00)
- Sarah Chapman (10 pack, worth £14.37)
- Erno Laszlo (15ml, worth £29.25)
- Soveral (15ml, worth £12.30)
- Lauren Napier (3 pack full size, worth £4.80)
- Sunday Riley (10ml, worth £28.33)
- Tata Harper (10ml, worth £16.80)
- REVERENCE DE BASTIEN (15ml, full size, worth £21.00)
- Chantecaille (one mask, full size, worth £23.12)
- Aromatherapy Associates (full size, worth £16.00)
- TenOverTen (one sachet, full size, worth £2.30)
- Oribe (50ml, worth £15.66)
- Balmain Paris Hair Couture and (50ml each, worth £3.83 each)
- Charlotte Tilbury (4ml, worth £12.50)
- Lipstick Queen (full size, worth £20.00)
- LAFCO House & Home (100ml, worth £6.06)
- Vernon François (full size, worth £20.00)
- Mio Skincare (53ml, worth £6.89)
- This Works (5ml, worth £1.66)
- Christophe Robin (40ml, worth £6.08)
Ok so I’ve now got all the prices and details of which are the full sized products, and I’ve worked out that you’ve got about £574.98 worth of beauty goodness here. I mean how amazing is that!!
If you missed out on a luxury advent calendar this year, I’d definitely recommend checking this set out. You can purchase the Ultimate Beauty Kit for £150 now at .
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
| | | | | | RSS Feed | |