Summer is now officially in full swing, so I thought I’d take it upon myself to share some gorgeous feel-good summer fragrances with you today that won’t break the bank! Enjoy!
Starting with Marc Jacobs’ Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush Edition – described as carefree and vibrant, Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush is warm and radiant with a blend of fruity florals, notes of pink grapefruit, and a floral heart of freesia and rose. The base contains a velvety blend of apricot nectar with cedarwood and musk. This fragrance is fruity, juicy and youthful.
- Top Notes: Mandarin, Apple, and Pink Grapefruit.
- Heart Notes: Rose, Lily of the Valley, and Freesia.
- Base Notes: Apricot Nectar, Cedarwood, and Musk.
Daisy Eau So Fresh Blush is £59.00 for 75ml, but currently on offer for £39.33 at .
Next, the gorgeous Limited Edition Jimmy Choo Exotic – this fragrance is sparkling, sexy and irresistible – and probably my favourite out of all the scents in this post. Exotic is a new interpretation of the classic Jimmy Choo fragrance, with refreshing notes of blackcurrant sorbet and pink grapefruit bringing sparkle to the sensuality of tiger orchid and passion flower – the heart of the original scent. The base of patchouli and velvety raspberry complete this fruity, chypre fragrance.
- Top Notes: blackcurrant sorbet, pink grapefruit
- Heart Notes: Tiger orchid and passion flower.
- Base Notes: Patchouli and raspberry.
Jimmy Choo Exotic is £44.00 for EDT 60ml, but currently on offer for £33.00 at .
Paul Smith Sunshine for Women Limited Edition – Now I must admit, Paul Smith isn’t a brand I’d usually gravitate towards when it comes to fragrance, but their latest limited edition is a summer must have! Sunshine for Women is a wonderfully light and fruity yet refreshing scent. Pink grapefruit and peach at the top make the scent juicy and sweet, with a feminine floral heart and warm sandalwood and musk at the base.
- Top Notes: Pink Grapefruit, Bergamot and Peach.
- Heart Notes: Bulgarian rose, Jasmine and White Peony.
- Base Notes: Sandalwood and Musk.
Paul Smith Sunshine for Women is £31.00 for 100ml EDT at Paul Smith.
Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Summer Limited Edition – in collaboration with artist Michelle McKinney, limited edition L’eau d’Issey Summer is a gorgeous light fruity-floral summer scent, with fruity notes of lychee, grapefruit and exotic guava and passionfruit at the heart, brought together with a feminine base of vanilla and woods.
- Top Notes: Lychee and Grapefruit.
- Heart Notes: Pitahaya, Guava and Passionfruit.
- Base Notes: Vanilla and Wood.
Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Summer is £41.00 for 100ml EDT at .
Hollister WAVE for Her – another brand which I wouldn’t necessarily pick up and try if I saw it on the shelf, Hollister Wave for Her definitely shouldn’t be overlooked. Inspired by a California sunset, this fragrance is made for a girl with youthful spontaneity and personality. The fragrance opens with juicy citruses notes, making way for wild orchid, sunset hibiscus and California Poppy at the heart. Warm, enveloping woods and amber create the perfect balance in the base evoking the warmth of a summers evening.
- Top notes: Carambola (star fruit), Cassis and Quince.
- Heart notes: Orchid, Hibiscus and Poppy.
- Base notes: Solar Notes, Sandalwood and Crystal Amber.
Hollister Wave for her is from £19.00 for 30ml, and it’s available at .
CK One Summer – this is a wonderfully wet and refreshing unisex scent. Opening with fresh and fruity top notes of lime mojito and green apple, leading on to juicy guava and lush vibrant greens at the heart, dripping with exotic freshness. The scent is rounded off with cool cedarwood and tree moss at the base.
- Top Notes: Green Apple, Lime Mojito, and Green Ginger.
- Heart Notes: Guava, Tiare Tahiti, and Juniper.
- Base Notes: Coconut Milk, Cedarwood, and Tree Moss.
CK One Summer EDT is £33.00 for 100ml at .
And lastly, Michael Kors Coral – described as fresh, feminine, and fabulous, Michael Kors Coral is a bright and bold scent evoking the chic, carefree mood of faraway destinations. The fragrance opens with top notes of pink grapefruit, lemon and juicy mandarin, with pink pepper and blackcurrant mingling with tuberose and orange blossom for a sweet and feminine heart. The base contains a blend of cedar, musk, ambrox and warm sandalwood for a sumptuous and velvety finish.
- Top Notes: Pink grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, pink pepper and black currant.
- Heart Notes: Tuberose, jasmine tea, orange blossom and sweet raspberries.
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, cedar, musk and ambrox.
Michael Kors Coral is from £39.00 for 30ml at .
I’d love to hear about your favourite summer fragrance – do let me know what you’ve been wearing this summer! I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
| | | | | | RSS Feed | |