It’s been quite a while since Illamasqua have been on the blog, but as soon as I head of their next soon-to-be-launched collection, I had to gather up as much info as I could to share with you guys…
Illamasqua’s Metamorph Collection looks just stunning. It’s quite a slap in the face to today’s Instagram / Youtube culture of heavy bases and over contouring – and that’s exactly what I love about it. I kind of miss seeing ‘real’ fresh looking skin in makeup imagery, and Illamasqua have just reminded me that makeup can be subtle and still very beautiful with this collection.
I love that Illamasqua aren’t afraid to go against the grain of popularity, and challenge the current ‘norm’ in beauty standards. As you can see by the above image, the Metamorph Collection is all about fresh, glowing skin, defined brows, and an all over natural looking, radiant complexion.
The Metamorph Collection includes:
- Beyond Powders (£32) – these are gorgeous looking baked highlighting powders created to subtly add a warm hue to the complexion for a natural, radiant glow. The lightweight texture promises to glide onto skin effortlessly creating an illuminated, flawless finish. Available in two shade -OMG (champagne) and Epic (warm bronze).
- Brow Build (£18.50) – to boost brows and add instant definition. Brow Build offers a long lasting formula with built in fibres to define and enhance existing brows, whilst promoting healthy hair growth to achieve a natural shape. Available in four shades – Amplify (deep slate grey), Thrive (medium brown), Flow (warm brown) and Rise (soft beige).
- Masquara Gain (£20) – to volumise, lengthen and define lashes with Illamasqua’s innovative colour building formula. Masquara Gain contains an active derived from Walnut to naturally tint lashes, building up the colour intensity building up over two weeks, so even when you’re not wearing Masquara Gain, your lashes will still be blacker than black.
- Vital Palette (£34) – a combination of four pigmented matte powder eyeshadows, in both warm and cool shades Bubbles (warm peach), Envision (warm brown), Drop (deep mid brown) and Trace (cool grey brown).
- Nail Veil (£14.50) – a fast-drying, oxygen and water permeable translucent gloss finish varnish, to keep nails healthy and strong. In shades Breathe (pale pink) and Bamboo (pale peach).
The Vital Palette is a stunning palette of four matte neutral shade eyeshadows. The matte shadow formula is wonderful as expected from Illamasqua, and the shades are perfect for creating subtle, natural looks –
- Bubbles – Light matte warm peach.
- Envision – Warm matte bronze.
- Drop – Deep mid brown matte.
- Trace – Cool grey brown matte.
The Metamorph collection will be available at Illamasqua from 21st April.
I hope you enjoyed my post xxx
This post contains press samples
| | | | | | RSS Feed | |