Well it looks like the peeps at MAC have been busy bees again, this time they’re working with Brooke Shields on a brand new collaboration! Now if you don’t know who Brooke Shields is, it’s probably because you’re too young! She was an uber top model in the 80’s, famous for her Calvin Klein jeans advert, and went on to have many film and TV roles since.
Well, just look at the packaging! From a distance I wouldn’t have guessed it was MAC! I love how they bring out new packaging with different collection that completely transforms the look of the products, whilst not compromising the brand image or product quality. I have to say I’m pretty excited about this collection, the colours are very wearable and I definitely have my eye on that 15 pan palette! 🙂
“I have been a fan of MAC Cosmetics for ages. I love MAC’s collections and visuals – it’s a fun brand. This was such a different project for me because I was not just the model or the face of the collection; MAC really wanted my input and wanted this to be MY collection. I was involved in every single step of the process.” – Brook Shields.
The collection contains –
- Bronzing Powders in Scone and Neutral
- 15 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
- Veluxe PearlFusion Shadow in Mortal and Trusted Instinct
- Veluxe Brow Liner in Brunette
- Brow Set in Clear
- Opulash Optimum Mascara in Black
- Lipsticks in Gospel (sheer burgundy) and Excite (bright orange red)
- Lipglass in Artful (soft coral) and Knockout (bright orange red)
- Crème Colour Base Duo in Cherished (bright coral pink/soft burgundy rose)
- Nail Lacquer in Dignity (soft coral) and Pricey (deep burgundy)
The Brooke Shields collection will be available in October xxx
| | | | | | RSS Feed | |